Deacons are ordained officers of the church who have pledged to care for those in the congregation. Acting as shepherds, deacons use their special gifts for their IPC family in many ways through the following Care Ministry Teams:
- Prayer Care: We're here to listen and pray with you in person or by phone. You may submit your prayer request to email@example.com. Please add your contact information in your email if you'd like a deacon to follow up with you. With your permission, we can also add your prayer request to the Deacon Prayer Chain.
- Life Transitions/Visitation Care: We offer follow-up care, encouragement and support during life’s transitional times. If you are in need of meals, home and hospital visits or other support, a deacon will be assigned to your care.
- Communion: We can arrange communion during 1st Sunday services or for home and hospital visits.
Other Ways to Connect with a Deacon
- Find an Prayer Team member after Sunday services on the patio.
- Call the church office at 949.786.9627 and your message will be forwarded to one of our deacons.
- Fill out a prayer card and put it in the Sunday offering basket.