Family Promise Event (April)
Sunday, April 20 – Sunday, April 27 | Detailed description of this mission ›
Setup: We'll inflate beds and put on sheets and blankets.
Breakdown: We'll deflate beds and throw sheets into the washer on Sunday morning.
• We’ll provide seven hot meals. Please prepare for the no. of our guests, and for any volunteers that are staying or dinner.
• IMPORTANT | Meals should be different each day. Requested: entrée (possible side dish), salad and dessert
• Volunteers also dine and visit with guests
• Two Persons Required. Preferred male/female team, but any combination acceptable.
• Stays overnight with guests—arrive at 8 pm; stay until 7 am the next day
o May also join guests for dinner—notify the dinner lead cook/contact
o Assists with breakfast and lunch prep (food items will be provided)
o Makes coffee, sets out breakfast the next morning, and does clean up
o Friday night hosts will help guests prepare a hot breakfast on Saturday morning; and guests leave at 9 am.